Leslie E. Sutton, MD
Hospice and Palliative Medicine Physician
Dr. Sutton is a Raleigh native. She practiced in primary care geriatric medicine in the Triangle prior to joining Transitions LifeCare. There, she fell in love with the team-oriented approach to patient- and family-centered care that is provided in hospice. Currently, Dr. Sutton provides both symptom management guidance and administrative support to the hospice side of Transitions LifeCare. In her spare time, Dr. Sutton is a part-time student in the Master of Divinity Program in Christian Ethics at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary.
- East Carolina University Brody School of Medicine / MD
- Wake Forest University / Internal Medicine
- Wake Forest University / Geriatric Medicine
- Board certified in Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- T. E. Andreoli, et al., (eds.), Andreoli and Carpenter’s Cecil Essentials of Medicine, 7th ed., Saunders Elsevier, Philadelphia, PA, 2007, L. E. Sutton and H. H. Atkinson, “The Aging Patient,” p. 1167-75.