Leslie Sutton, MD
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Sutton practiced in primary care geriatric medicine prior to joining Transitions LifeCare. She now provides the medical oversight and care for the inpatient hospice unit. She also serves as a team physician for two hospice field teams.
Current Appointments and Affiliations
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, UNC School of Medicine’s Department of Medicine
- Admitting privileges at WakeMed Raleigh and WakeMed Cary
- Brody School of Medicine / MD
- Wake Forest University / Internal Medicine
- Wake Forest University / Geriatric Medicine
- Board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
•T. E. Andreoli, et al., (eds.), Andreoli and Carpenter’s Cecil Essentials of Medicine, 7th ed., Saunders Elsevier, Philadelphia, PA, 2007, L. E. Sutton and H. H. Atkinson, “The Aging Patient,” p. 1167-75.